Warm welcome to Equlx Services! Thank you for your patronage. Our products and services are provided by equlx.com, at X-1282, Rajgarh Colony, Street no-2, Gandhinagar, New Delhi, India, Pincode 11031. With your choice to make use of any of our services, you agree and consent to all the terms outlined below. Please go through them thoroughly and carefully. Additional terms and product requirements (age requirements included) may apply due to the diversity and width of our services. Such additional terms will be available with the concerned services, subsequently becoming a part of your agreement with us if you make use of any of our services and products.
1. Using Equlx.com
You accept and understand that www.equlx.com is an internet enabled electronic platform that enables and facilitate communication for the aim of efficiently advertis ing and distributing information about goods and/or services. In furtherance, you agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the goods, services, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time get possession of or engage in the transportation or distribution of any of the goods and/or services, you have posted, listed, advertised or provided information about on our site. We are not middlemen, but only facilitate communication between prospective buyers and sellers. While communicating with other users and customers on our site, as regards any listing, posting or information, we strongly enjoin you to exercise reasonable diligence and vigilance as you would in traditional offline channels and utilize practical judgment and common sense before committing to or completing an intended sale, purchase of any goods or services, divulgence or exchange of information. We recommend that you read and understand our safety tips before engaging in any activities on our site.
Making use of equlx.com classifieds and other features such as the discussion forums, comments and feedback and other services, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree and acknowledge that your use of the Site shall be strictly guided by this AUP including the policy for listing of your Classified which shall not contravene the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy.). The listing policy shall be read, understood, and complied with as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
- “Your Information" is defined and treated as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You accept that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are singly responsible and accountable for Your Information, and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. Consequently, we shall not be held responsible over your information.
- You agree that your listing, posting and/or Information:
- shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertaining to the trade of any illegal, counterfeit, contraband, or stolen goods and/or services.
- shall not pertain to goods and services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority, permission or consent to 'list' of which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for
- shall not infringe or conflict any intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
- shall not include, or consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and/or is of a derogatory, slanderous, or disrespectful nature to any third party;
- shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986, or be derogatory towards women in any way.
- shall not distribute, incite, or contain spam, multiple/chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms;
- shall not distribute viruses, malware, or any other technologies that may harm equlx.com or the interests or property of Equlx.com users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Equlx.com;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner, partly or in whole, under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site;
- shall not be placed in any other Equlx.com site except on the site that relates to the city or region in which you are located;
- shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate Equlx.com’s Listing Policy.
- You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website
- If you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and overall security of your User ID, password, e-mail address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your Equlx.com account, to prevent compromisation, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
Use of www.equlx.com either by registration or by any other means, is available and restricted only to persons, who are citizens of the Republic of India, who are 18 years of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally enforceable contract, and are not barred by any law or statute for the time being in force. If you access Equlx.com, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you act in pursuance of the requirement that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting, advertisement or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your full responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same as, and to other users of the Site.
3. Abuse of Equlx.com
You agree unconditionally to inform us if you come across any listing or posting that is offensive, derogatory or contradictory to our listing policy or infringes any intellectual property rights by clicking on the following link firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner, beneficial to all. We reserve the right to take down any posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the Site in keeping with the letter and spirit of this AUP and the listing policy, which may be with notice or without. If by chance you encounter any problems with the use of our site or services, you are requested to report the problem by clicking on this link email@example.com.
4. Violations by User
You understand and accept that in the event your listing, post, advertisement or your information violates any provision of this AUP or the listing policy, directly or indirectly, we shall have the right to terminate and/or suspend your membership of the Site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the Site, or its services.
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, Equlx.com’s information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, recreate, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), Equlx.com’s copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content or details as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates, third-party provider or partner’s websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with regard to the content in Your Information in order to host and display your content. If you believe that there is a violation, please contact us by clicking here firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to delete or remove any such content where we have feasible justification for suspecting the violation or contradiction of these terms and our Listing Policy or of any party's rights.
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO POINT IN TIME SHALL EQULX.COM SERVICE AND OTHER SERVICES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES AND INFELICITIES (EVEN IF EQULX.COM SERVICE AND OTHER SERVICES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND INFELICITIES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE EQULX.COM SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EQULX.COM SERVICE AND OTHER SERVICES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Equlx.com service and other services makes no representations, promises, guarantees or warranties that the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so of their own accord, and at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
7. Personal Information
We may update this AUP or the listing policy at any time as deemed necessary, and may notify you of such updates via a post on the boards and/or through email communications. The modified AUP and/or Listing Policy shall come into effect either at the time you place your next posting, listing or information on the Site or after a period of 30 days from the date of the update, whichever is sooner. If we, or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this AUP shall continue to apply.
9. Third Party Content and Services
Furthermore, user’s interactions, correspondence, and dealings with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organization and/or individual. The user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties, as Equlx.com shall not be held responsible in any way for any losses or damages that may arise from the failure to do so.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This AUP and the Listing Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the Site, all things being equal.
12. Reward Point Terms
Equlx.com cares for your time spent on using our services.
Through the Program, Equlx.com will enable you to earn redeemable credit points for your ads posted, as well as through offers from other third-parties or partners. An ad post is the act of an individual user manually posting advertisement “texts or images” for the good faith purpose of buying and selling goods and services for such user’s own purposes and does not include any ads
- You will earn the points for every unique ads posted by you.
- Ad posts must have all the fields updated to be eligible to earn points for the ads posted.
- On redemption of the point, user will receive the good on his registered address only.
The “BUY NOW” purchase option enables a quick sale and implies that you agree to buy the product at the listed price using your earned points or using other payment methods such as Debit/Credit Card, Netbanking, etc. We will facilitate the payment directly and notify the seller. Once the payment has been made, we will schedule and complete the delivery.
- We only provide delivery and not installation/dismantling of such an item.
- At the time of delivery, we encourage buyers to open the packaging and validate the condition of the item before accepting the delivery. Once accepted, the item can't be returned or replaced.
- Maximum of 3 delivery attempts will be made by us, after which the order will be auto cancelled. Also rescheduling on request of buyer/seller can be done for a total of 5 days at maximum.
- Equlx.com reserves the right to refuse facilitating the transaction.
13. Paid Postings
Equlx.com may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. The fee permits certain Content to be posted in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms.
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- that violates any law or regulation, including stipulations of these Terms;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from the rightful owner to post the material and to Equlx.com all of the license rights granted herein.
- that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s).
- that is harmful, abusive, derogatory, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, or by implication, any other country or region, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Equlx.com employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation or connection with a person or entity.
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages, the purpose, subsequent processes or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes a "bait and switch" offer.
- that constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature.
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) communicated to Equlx.com users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by Equlx.com Service.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited, limited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or
- regulated by applicable law.
- that contains software viruses, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource, or that facilitates such files.
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or,
- that employs misleading or impersonating email addresses, physical address, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on a third-party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- make any libellous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone or entity;
- collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial, manipulative, or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or transfer data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems, machinery, databases, or property owned or controlled by Equlx.com Service or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
- use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as "flagging tools") that enables the use of Equlx.com’s "flagging system" or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- use any automated device or software like bots or spiders that enables the submission of automatic postings on Equlx.com without human intervention or authorship (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or,
16. Notification Of Claims Of Infringements.
Equlx.com Service is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorised to act, you may submit a notification Equlx.com together with a request to Equlx.com to delete the relevant Content in good faith in the claims of infringement form available here.
17. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the materials on the Website, other than the user Content that you licensed under Section 2(3) of the Terms, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Materials") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Equlx.com, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws, foreign laws and international treaties and/or conventions. In connection with the Services, the Website may display certain trademarks belonging to third parties. Use of these trademarks may be subject to license granted by third parties to Equlx.com Service. You shall, in no event, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such trademarks and nothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to such trademarks, except with obtained permission from appropriate quarters. Materials on the Website are provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Equlx.com reserves all rights not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materials therein. The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties and/or conventions. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, other laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content or Materials from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices and other notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.